Making the most of complaints
This one-day workshop will equip you with the skills and knowledge to develop a robust complaints management system based on internationally recognised standards.
Presentations, discussion and workshops throughout the day will focus on showing how effective complaints management can improve customer satisfaction and lead to organisational improvement.
This one-day workshop has been tested with industry and is facilitated by Steve Aivaliotis, trained mediator and director of Proactive Complaints Management.
“This workshop is designed to review, build on and enhance an organisation’s existing complaints handling policy,” says Steve.
“The workshop will focus on how organisations use a range of continuous improvement strategies to manage complaints and ensure a customer service approach is utilised by the organisation.
“Complaints do not have to be viewed in a negative light; complaints should be welcomed and seen as a way and a means of receiving feedback from our customers about the service we are providing.”
Through active participation in this one-day workshop you will:
- assess how your complaints management systems measure up with the international standards and identify any gaps
- better integrate complaints with the quality system to make improvements
- develop a simple implementation plan to build an effective complaints system
- understand the key changes to the regulations regarding aged care complaints.
This workshop has been developed specifically for senior aged care staff who have the capacity to lead and implement change in systems and processes and may include:
- Supervisors and team leaders
- Care managers
- Quality managers and coordinators
- Registered nurses
- Consultants who work in aged care
Per participant $270 (includes GST)
Group bookings (5 or more from the same home) $256.50 per person (includes GST)
Registration and payment
To book and pay online using a credit card, click on your preferred date, follow the promps and enter your credit card details.
If you prefer to pay by cheque or EFT, download and complete the registration form
Enquiries 1800 728 589 or email firstname.lastname@example.org