Accreditation for consumers - your role in aged care
This QUEST session is for aged care consumers. This could be for residents of a home, their relatives, representatives or carers or consumer stakeholder groups so consumers can play a more active role in enhancing the care and service provided to residents.
This QUEST session will help consumers better understand:
- Australia’s residential aged care system and the context within which care and services are provided
- the role of the Aged Care Standards and Accreditation Agency Ltd
- the Accreditation Standards and their related expected outcomes
- the importance of continuous improvement
- how you, as a consumer, can play a more active role.
This QUEST session is primarily designed for:
- Residents advocates/representatives.
Expression of interest click here