Education, training and resources
Our underpinning philosophy is that high quality care for residents is achieved through accreditation and education. All of our programs and resources are designed to support aged care managers and frontline staff to provide the best possible care for residents.
We offer a wide range of learning opportunities targeting all levels of staff. Click on the links below for more information or call us on 1800 728 589.
- Better Practice conferences 2013
- Understanding accreditation three-day course
- One -day workshops
- Governance and Accreditation Toolbox
- Demystifying dementia flexible learning package
- Other Resources - including fact sheets, Assessor handbook, Results and processes guide, Assessment modules, pocket guide to the Accreditation Standards
- Self-directed learning packages
Want to keep up to date with Better Practice conferences? Go to Ann's diary.