Dr Andrew Refshauge, Chair
- Chair, Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- Chair, Careflight (NSW)
- Chair, Investment Committee of the NSW Aboriginal Land Council.
- Director, Neuroscience Research Australia
- Member, Foundation for Research and Treatment of Alcoholism and Drug Dependence
- Director, Family Care Medical Services
- Member, Evatt Foundation
- Member, Mandela Foundation
- Deputy Premier, NSW
- Minister for Health, NSW
- Minister for Aboriginal Affairs, NSW
- Treasurer, NSW
- Medical Officer, Aboriginal Medical Services, Redfern, NSW.
Ms Venessa Curnow
- Director, National Board, National Congress of Australia's First Peoples
- Member, National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Dementia Advisory Group
- Member, Steering Committee Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Rural and Remote Aged Care Training Queensland
- Member, Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nurse and Midwifery Leadership Advisory Group.
- National Aboriginal and Torres Islander Liaison Officer, Alzheimer's Australia
- Training and Resource Officer for Indigenous Aged Care Services, Aged Care Queensland Inc
- Member, Dementia Clinical Knowledge Network Steering Committee Queensland Health.
Mrs Karen Frost FCPA
- Executive Officer, Independent Living Centre (Tasmania) Inc
- Honorary Auditor, Launceston Historical Society Inc
- Board Member, Arthritis Tasmania Inc
- Company Secretary and Treasurer, Australasian Disability Professionals Ltd.
- Credit and Commercial Manager, Boral Construction Materials
- Financial Controller and Office Manager, Masonic Peace Memorial Haven of Northern Tasmania Inc (18 years)
- Cost Accountant, ACL Bearing Company
- President, CPA Australia Tasmanian division for 2010
- Divisional Councillor, CPA Australia Tasmanian division
- Treasurer, ARAFMI Tasmania Inc
- Board member, Richmond Fellowship Tasmania Inc.
B.Bus FCPA FAIM
Mrs June Heinrich AM
- Chief Executive Officer, Macquarie Community College
- Chairman, Strategic Advisory Council, Aged Care Channel
- Member, Central Coast Local Health District Board
- Member, NSW Home Care Advisory Board
- Consultant, University of Western Sydney.
- Chief Executive Officer, Baptist Community Services – NSW and ACT
- Chairman, Baptist Care Australia
- Director, St Vincents de Paul Society
- Member, Aged Care Services Ltd
- President, Baptist Churches of NSW & ACT.
BA (Hons) MSc DEduc Centenary Medal
Professor Barbara Horner
- Founder and Director, Centre for Research on Ageing, Curtin Health Innovation Research Institute, Curtin University
- Director, WA Dementia Training Study Centre, Curtin University
- Director, Rosewood Care Group Inc
- Member, Australasian Association of Gerontology (AAG)
- Fellow, Australian Council of Health Services Managers (ACHSM)
- Member Expert Panel, Aged Care Management Journal
- Member Advisory Board, Australian Journal of Dementia Care.
- Dean, Research and Graduate Studies, Faculty of Health Sciences Curtin University
- Clinical Director, Curtin Health Innovation Research Institute, Curtin University
- Member, National Prescribing Service (NPS) Curriculum and Training Working Group
- Member, Curtin University School of Nursing Curriculum Committee
- President WA Chapter, Royal College of Nursing Australia.
PhD, MEd, BAppSc, RN, AFCHSM, MAAG
Dr Helen McGowan
- Clinical Director, Older Adult Mental Health Program, North Metro Health Service
- DoHA Psychogeriatric Expert Reference Group
- WA Ministerial Aged Care Advisory Council
- Member WA Health Clinical Senate
- RANZCP, Faculty of Psychiatry of Old Age, Member of Binational Committee.
- Faculty of Psychiatry of Old Age, Chair WA branch
- Chair, WA Health, Older Adult Mental Health Planning and Advisory Committee.
BSC, PhD, MBBS, FRANZCP, Cert. Advanced Training FPOA
Dr Mike Rungie
- Chief Executive Officer, ACH Group
- Director, Aged and Community Services SA/NT
- Member, Expert Panel - Nursing Home for the Ministry of Health, Singapore
- Member, Alzheimer's Australia Quality Dementia Care Network.
- Member, Monarch Board
- Member, Insite Editorial Advisory Board
- Member, Minister's Ageing Consultative Committee
- Member, Consumer Directed Care Working Group
- Member, Central Northern Adelaide Health Services Board
- Member, North Eastern Community Nursing Home Board
- Member, Prime Minister's Australia 2020 Summit
- Member, Study Group on Teaching Nursing Homes Norway and Holland
- Member, Management Committee of Australasian Journal on Ageing.
BSc (Hons) PhD The Executive Connection Centenary Medal National Acsa Award for Excellence (2010) Churchill Fellowship
Mr Ian Yates AM
- Chief Executive Officer, COTA Australia (Council of the Ageing)
- Director and Secretary, COTA Member Services Pty Ltd
- Director, COTA Insurance Ltd
- Member, Aged Care Financing Authority
- Deputy Chancellor, Flinders University
- Board Member, Aged Rights Advocacy Service
- Member, Consumer Advisory Panel, Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Member, Consumer Consultative Committee, Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
- Sponsor Member, National Aged Care Alliance.
- Chief Executive, COTA South Australia
- Member, SA Government Health Performance Council
- Member, Minister's Ageing Consultative Committee
- Chairman, Cancer Council SA
- Deputy Chair, Repatriation General Hospital, SA
- Director, Southern Adelaide Health Service
- Member, Consumer Advisory Committee, Australian Energy Regulator.